Rss Feed

DOWNLOAD muse - live rock in rio lisboa

This was broadcast last night.  The quality of the stream (both video and audio) was absolutely atrocious; still, this is the only pro-shot of Rock in Rio 2010 we have so far.  Only 6 songs were shown, they are: Supermassive Black Hole, United States of Eurasia, Resistance, Time is Running Out, Starlight and Knights of Cydonia + Man With a Harmonica Intro.
I recorded portions of the live stream from Mega Hits FM; unfortunately, they stopped broadcasting after United States of Eurasia…. bummer!!  I really, really wanted to hear Citizen Erased.  I am sure I am not alone.
The sound files below have not been cropped, edited or made to sound pretty, I am not going to bother removing the DJs’ chatter or the noise of the crowd.  I have also missed MK Ultra and Map of the Problematique, my fault, I was still debating whether to record or not in the middle of Map… :-( 

0 comments:

Post a Comment