Rss Feed

DOWNLOAD Partition Wizard Home Edition

At the beginning I met whose names netbook, I'm confused. Because I fit explor not find another partition other than partition C I try to right click my computer and choose manage, does not work and confused. There I was trying to install dipikiran partision magic, to no avail. Continue to try to reinstall, I feel the same affection that has been running operating system, is not original. Aduhhh confused anyway.I tried a search on google champion, in fact almost the same all the recommends to make a partition with OSnya reinstall.
With a sense of still curious to make the D partition, I found a program that is light enough about 5MB in size. His name Partition Wizard Home Edition and a free course. With not much story, I download & install on netbooks (DELL Inspiron Mini).Ehh perplexed after installed it again, because the create partition option is not working. Ahh not give up so alone, I try to select the button continues to remove / resize partitions. With little fear of failure, because kmungkinan data can be lost. It appeared that after selecting the button remove / resize no pemberitauan for data backup, yes I have backups and continue the process. And succeed. Netbook Now it has two partiisi C & D. Now what we want it?
Here's how;
1. backup data first2. Download & Install Wizard Home Edition3. open the program, there'll be a partition C, which appears and click on partition C4. Select Remove / Resize5. Slide the navigation to the left as needed because the existing contents of the partition numbers6. Select the partition to be formatted the remaining changes7. select applay on the bottom left-right klom8. netbook will restart and start a new partition9. after completion alias startup partition, then re-explor and format the new partition10. completed11. good luck

download 

0 comments:

Post a Comment